Last Orders: What you might have missed today on the ASX
Link copied to
On the day that Twiggy Forrest bought back the farm boot for a reported near-$200 million, here’s your update on what you might have missed in your long lunch.
– eSports and gaming tech company Emerge Gaming Limited (ASX: EM1) said the MIGGSTER Mobile platform it operates has recorded 3 million pre-registrations.
MIGGSTER Mobile is a mobile casual eSports platform that uses Emerge’s proprietary eSports tournament platform technology with new and enhanced platform features and exciting games. This platform will be the first product launched into the MIGGSTER community.
Shares rose 63 per cent on the news.
– IOUpay (ASX:IOU) shares rose from 15 cents to 23 cents on no news, copping the stock a “please explain” query from the ASX. Its response?
– Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX: SOR) will give eligible shareholders the chance to participate in a Share Purchase Plan to help fund developments in automation and robotics in its subsidiary ‘Stealth Technologies’, among other projects.
The funds will help SOR’s expansion of its AxV automated robotics software and hardware platform across multiple industry sectors, further collaborate with US Fortune 100 Company Honeywell, further develop its Nanocube Memory and other electronics materials, and supplement working capital.
Eligible shareholders can subscribe for up to $20,000 worth of shares at 6 cents each without brokerageor other costs, which represents a 15.5% discount to today’s closing price.
– Venus Metals Corporation Ltd (ASX:VMC) has begun reverse circulation drilling at the Youanmi North, Sovereign and Taylor’s Reef Prospects with its Joint Venture partner Rox Resources Limited (ASX:RXL).
Two targets at Younmi North are broadly associated with anomalous gold intersections in historical drill holes at the north-trending gold anomaly in historical soil data that extends into granite terrain.
RC drilling at Sovereign is searching for potential extensions of high-grade gold mineralisation down dip and along a newly defined northeast target trend similar to the orientation of high-grade gold reefs at the Currans North and Red White and Blue Prospects.
Drilling at Taylor’s Reef will test the down-dip and along-strike extensions of previously discovered high-grade gold mineralisation.
The current RC program totals approximately 2200m, and results are expected in a few weeks.
– And the Brainchip (ASX: BRN) bandwagon got back on tracks, also drawing a speeding inquiry after shares popped 19pc today. The only news it had for investors today was news of news to come – it’s providing a quarterly update tomorrow.
The update will include “comments on the development of the Company’s AkidaTM Neuromorphic System-on-Chip (NSoC), as well as a discussion of the markets, customers and applications served by the Akida device and intellectual property”.
– APN Convenience Retail (ASX:AQR) will acquire Chevron Balcatta, WA for $6.96 million, representing a purchase yield of 6.00%. With a WALE of 11.7 years and annual rental increases of between 3% and 4%, the property will provide “a long term, secure and growing income stream for the Fund”.
– Damstra (ASX:DTC), the Australian-based provider of integrated workplace management solutions, says the scheme of arrangement in relation to the acquisition of all of the issued capital in Vault Intelligence Limited has been successfully implemented.
Estrella Resources Limited (ASX: ESR) – pending it releasing an announcement
Suvo Strategic Minerals Limited (ASX: SUV) – pending it releasing an announcement
Anatara Lifesciences Ltd (ASX: ANR) – pending it releasing an announcement
Valor Resources Limited (ASX: VAL) – pending it releasing an announcement
Tombador Iron Limited (ASX: TI1) – pending it releasing an announcement
TNT Mines Limited (ASX: TIN) – pending it releasing an announcement regarding a capital raising
Yandal Resources Limited (ASX: YRL) – pending it releasing an announcement
Jervois Mining Limited(ASX: JRV) – pending it releasing an announcement
Jayride Group Limited(ASX: JAY) – pending it releasing an announcement regarding a capital raising
Euro Manganese Inc. (ASX: EMN) – pending it releasing an announcement regarding a capital raising
Clean Seas Seafood Limited (ASX: CSS) – pending it releasing an announcement
Blackstone Minerals Limited (ASX: BSX) – pending it releasing an announcement
At Stockhead, we tell it like it is. While Blackstone Minerals, Rox Resources and TNT Mines are Stockhead advertisers, they did not sponsor this article.