Stockhead’s In-Case-You-Missed-It highlights today’s most interesting small cap stories that might have slipped beneath your radar.
Below is a wrap of the top 20 performing stocks, by percentage, who made announcements today.


ICYMI Leader Board

Code Company Price % Today Market Cap
BIT Biotron Limited 0.069 35% $45,999,190
PIQ Proteomics Int Lab 1.17 30% $110,101,249
CZR CZR Resources Ltd 0.14 27% $25,930,811
ARE Argonaut Resources 0.075 25% $4,389,510
CXO Core Lithium 0.4075 20% $726,558,085
JAT Jatcorp Limited 0.3 20% $20,816,604
T92 Terrauraniumlimited 0.15 20% $6,450,645
BCB Bowen Coal Limited 0.155 19% $277,678,164
XST Xstate Resources 0.014 17% $3,858,230
PEN Peninsula Energy Ltd 0.145 16% $157,224,773
GLA Gladiator Resources 0.022 16% $11,225,140
LV1 Live Verdure Ltd 0.34 15% $33,086,922
PPY Papyrus Australia 0.025 14% $10,836,487
RGS Regeneus Ltd 0.008 14% $2,145,058
ALM Alma Metals Ltd 0.01 11% $10,026,007
LPM Lithium Plus 0.46 11% $27,385,103
QPM Queensland Pacific 0.068 10% $123,065,000
SNS Sensen Networks Ltd 0.056 10% $34,742,433
CHR Charger Metals 0.12 9% $6,832,580
GTH Gathid Ltd 0.025 9% $6,058,612
Wordpress Table Plugin


Proteomics International Laboratories (ASX:PIQ) announced a major milestone in the commercialisation of its predictive test for diabetic kidney disease, PromarkerD, with the US Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) setting a national reimbursement price for the test in the US of US$390.75.

CZR Resources (ASX:CZR) has nabbed conditional support from the Pilbara Ports Authority for its Port of Ashburton Consortium JV to develop a multi-user bulk mineral export facility with an export capacity of 5Mtpa – which the company said paves the way for completion of its definitive feasibility study next month.

Core Lithium (ASX:CXO) has delivered a maiden profit for FY23 in its annual report today on shipments of just 5423dmt of spodumene concentrate and 14,774dmt of direct shipped lithium ore, with revenue of $50.6m, EBITDA of $14m, and Net Profit After Tax of $10.8m.

Bowen Coking Coal (ASX:BCB) senior and subordinated lenders, Taurus Mining Finance and coal producer New Hope (ASX:NHC) have given it a stay on its debt repayment, deferring principal returns for 12 months.

And Xstate Resources (ASX:XST) has wraped up the sale for its 35% working interest in its Alberta Plains assets to Blue Sky Resources for C$1,575,000 (~A$1,750,000).


More Top Small Cap Stories: Friday


Encounter Resources (ASX:ENR) has found a new, large scale niobium-REE carbonatite at the Hurley target at its Aileron project in WA. 

Vulcan Energy (ASX:VUL) has upgraded the resources at its Zero Carbon Lithium project in Germany by more than 4% to 27.7Mt LCE.

Antilles Gold (ASX:AAU) has completed a $4.9m cap raising at $0.023 per share to fund ongoing development at its Nueva Sabana mine and La Demajagua copper-gold mines in Cuba. 

And Metalicity (ASX:MCT) has moved to an 80% interest in the the Kookynie and Yundamindra gold joint venture in WA with Nex Metals Exploration (ASX:NME) retaining the remaining 20% 


At Stockhead we tell it like it is. While Encounter Resources, Vulcan Energy, Antilles Gold and Metalicity are Stockhead advertisers, they did not sponsor this article.