Last Orders: What you might have missed today on the ASX
Link copied to
On Friday, CEO Liron Fendell takes Nutritional Growth Solutions to launch with a market cap of $18 million and a stockpile of protein and supplement shake mixes designed to promote growth in children.
But if you’re holding out for a whole exec room of female heroes, Moneghetti Minerals plans to IPO on the ASX by mid-2021.
The gold explorer is shaping up to be “possibly Australia’s first all-female-led resources company”, according to executive director Anna Nahajski-Staples.
Today, it sent out its first project update since forming in February, and it went something like this:
“Moneghetti Minerals is pleased to announce it has entered into an exclusivity agreement with Orogen Royalities Inc in respect of the potential farm out of an interest in its highly prospective Ecry Gold project in Nevada.”
The agreement will give Moneghetti 45 days to undertake due diligence on the project, with the goal of securing an earn-in in the project in Lander County.
Ecru is located just north of the giant Cortez gold mining complex, which hosts such hits as the 20Moz Pipeline and 15Moz Cortez Hills deposits.
– Atomo Diagnostics (ASX:AT1) shares closed up 12.9 per cent to 35c after Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration approved its rapid COVID-19 blood test for use by medical professionals. The TGA had already approved the company’s antibody test in August; such a test is most accurate after 15 days post-exposure. The antigen test detects current infection, and does not need to be returned to a central laboratory for processing. It can be processed internally at point of care, with results available in 10 minutes.
– Castillo Copper (ASX:CCZ) says drilling has commenced at the Big One deposit at its Mt Oxide Project in northwest Queensland. The company plans to drill 35 reverse circulation holes and two diamond ones. Its shares were down 1.9 per cent to 5.3c.
– Creso Pharma (ASX:CPH) says its wholly owned Canadian subsidiary has successfully delivered its third cannabis order from the Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation, this time for 20 cases of the company’s value brand “Mimosa”. The dry flower will be priced at $C35 ($A37) per 3.5g, which Creso said would allow Mernova to pursue a much larger addressable market. Creso shares were flat at 3c.
– Elixinol Global (ASX:EXL) shares were up three per cent to 15c after the cannabis company reported third-quarter revenue of $4 million, up 18 per cent from the second-quarter. That beat guidance of a 10 to 15 per cent growth. Cost saving measures undertaken earlier in the year also meant the company only spent $3.5 million in the September quarter, compared to $6.2 million in the June quarter and $9 million in the March one.
– Ionic Rare Earths (ASX:IXR) says it has moved to 51 per cent ownership of its Makuutu rare earths project in eastern Uganda. IXR shares were down 13 per cent to 1.3c.
– WA nickel play Auroch Minerals (ASX:AOU) has launched a 1,500m drilling program at its Leinster project, testing high priority targets at ‘Valdez’ and ‘Horn’. Auroch recently uncovered a strong ‘conductor’ at the underexplored Valdez prospect, which it believes could be a nickel sulphide body.
– Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals (ASX:CUV) shares dipped 1.6 per cent to $21.61 despite the company reporting that the TGA had approved its drug SCENESSE for the treatment of patients with a lifelong absolute light intolerance known as EPP. The TGA is the third regulatory agency to approve the injectable implant to treat EPP.
– Adriatic Metals (ASX:ADT) regarding a $28 million capital raising
– VRX Silica (ASX:VRX) regarding its application for a mining lease
– Liontown Resources (ASX:LTR) regarding a capital raising
– Toro Energy (ASX:TOE) regarding an exploration update on its Yandal Project
– HGL Limited (ASX:HNG) for a $1.4 million capital raising
– Red Mountain Mining (ASX:RMX) for a project update, acquisition and conditional capital raising
– McPherson’s (ASX:MCP) for an equity raising and associated acquisition
– Cauldron Energy (ASX:CXU) for a capital raising
– MetalsTech (ASX:MTC) pending an announcement regarding exploration results
– Resources & Energy Group (ASX:REZ) for a $3.3 million placement