Adavale Resources is a junior explorer and owns 100% the Kabanga Jirani Nickel Project, a collection of 7 geologically and geophysically targeted licences spanning 1,145km2 next-door and proximal to the world’s largest development ready high-grade nickel sulphide resource, namely the Kabanga Nickel Deposit (58Mt @2.62% Ni), located along the highly prospective Ni-Cu-Co-Cr-PGE precinct of the Karagwe-Ankolean belt in Tanzania.
Adavale also 100% owns the Lake Surprise Project holding 3 licences within the highly prospective sedimentary uranium province in the northern part of the Lake Frome Embayment.
Grant Pierce | Chairman
– Mining engineer with 30yrs experience in Australia and Africa.
– Member of the team that built Tanzania’s first modern gold mine, ASX:RSG Golden Pride Project and was Operations Manager of the mine for its first 6 years.
– Other senior roles include Executive General Manager (Tanzania) NYSE:GOLD & Exec-Director of ASX:EGR leading to the Company receiving the Epanko Graphite Projects’ Environmental Certificate and Mining Licence.
Allan Ritchie | Chief Executive Officer
– A distinguished career spanning 30+ years as an investment banker
– Leadership roles in the energy & resources sectors for private and publicly listed companies and served on Boards of ASX:ADD uranium/nickel, ASX:HCD energy solutions, 00689.HK energy.
– Held senior investment banking roles at Westpac, ANZ, HSBC and BNP Paribas and has worked in Australia, London, New York and Asia Pacific.
David Riekie | Non-Executive Director
– Accomplished director, both Executive and Non-Executive roles of ASX listed energy & resources companies
– Previously served on boards of ASX: ZEN energy solutions, ASX: PDN uranium and ASX: MTC minerals explorer and interim CEO at ASX: POS
– Career has spanned multiple continents. Within Africa notably Namibia, Tanzania, Eritrea, South Africa, DRC and Mozambique
John Hicks | Non-Executive Director
– Accomplished Nickel Sulphide Geologist with 40+ years of experience both in senior exploration and development roles.
– Worked 15+ years GM Exploration ASX:PAN instrumental in discoveries of Deacon & Lower-Schmitz at Lanfranchi and Savannah North orebodies
– Previously held key roles in Nickel exploration with WMC Limited on Mt Keith and Mining Project Investors on Silver Swan