Last Orders: What you might have missed today on the ASX
Link copied to
It’s been a quiet day on the ASX today, with the All Ordinaries index finished down 10 points, or 0.16 per cent.
The top small-cap performer was Ambertech (ASX:AMO), whose shares soared 108 per cent to close at 25c – and traded as high as 35c – after the professional audio/visual solutions provider announced it expects to report earnings of $3.6 million to $4 million for the current half-year, compared to a $400,000 loss a year ago.
– Jupiter Energy (ASX:JPR) gained 57 per cent to 5.5c after reporting unaudited oil sales revenue for the quarter of about $US693,000. The energy company also announcing plans to transition more of its wells in Kazakhstan to full production.
– PainChek (ASX:PCK) announced it had partnered with Nulsen Group for a six-month trial of its digital pain assessment app in National Insurance Disability Scheme participants across five shared residential homes. It’s the first time PainChek has partnered with a disability services provider.
– Janison Education Group (ASX:JAN) gained four per cent to 39.5c after the online assessment company announced first-quarter earnings had increased 425 per cent to $1.5 million, compared to a year ago. Revenue was up 53 per cent to $7.3 million.
– Smart home company Buddy Technologies (ASX:BUD) shares gained 3.4 per cent to 6.1c after announcing it had completed efficacy testing on its antibacterial, germicidal smart light. Testing exceeded expectations for the LIFX Clean light, with the trials showing that installation at ceiling height could kill bacteria at kitchen or bathroom height.
– Kazia Therapeutics (ASX:KZA) reported that the Bank of New York Mellon Corporation had upped its stake in the company from 27.18 per cent to 28.24 per cent.
Back out Monday:
Webcentral Group (ASX:WCG) – takeover update
Technology Metals (ASX:TMT) – technical update
Family Zone Cyber Safety (ASX:FZO) – capital raising
Resource Generation (ASX:RES) – financing
Fatfish Group (ASX:FFG) – capital raise
Back out Tuesday:
HGL (ASX:HNG) – capital raising
Cauldron Energy (ASX:CXU) – capital raising
Resources & Energy Group (ASX:REZ) – capital raising
Marley Spoon (ASX:MMM) – capital raising
Coca-Cola Amatil (ASX:CCL) – transaction