Last Orders: What you may have missed on the ASX today
Link copied to
Here’s your update on US polling, courtesy of redditor u/JewishPatriots:
It seems as though Wall Street likes the idea of a contested election and a split government (read “reduced stimulus package”), and the ASX cautiously agrees.
It was a steady climb for the S&P/ASX 200 today, with none of the giant dips we saw yesterday when the US outcome was changing by the minute.
Tomorrow, obviously, is a whole new day.
Here’s a few announcements that might have slipped by you today.
– Synertec Corporation (ASX:SOP) soared 79 per cent to 7c after announcing its Chinese partner GreenTech Environmental has completed an expanded pilot program for treating hydrocarbon drilling mud with two Chinese state-owned enterprises. It has earned $900,000 in revenue for works completed to date, with more projects in the pipeline, Synertec says.
– OncoSil Medical (ASX:OSL) gained 6.7 per cent to 16c after getting approval in Switzerland for its namesake device for delivering targeted radiation for pancreatic cancer. The OncoSil isotype is also approved in Europe, Malaysia, Singapore and New Zealand.
– Proteomics International Laboratories (ASX:PIQ) was flat at 50c after the medtech company announced the publication of two studies validating its predictive test for diabetic kidney disease. The results form a basis for regulatory approvals related to its PromarkerD test and its adoption by pathology laboratories worldwide, Proteomics said.
– EcoGraf (ASX:EGR) gained 13 per cent to 17c after announcing that a new development report for its proposed purified spherical graphite processing facility in WA supported the project and showed strong economic returns.
– Archer Materials (ASX:AXE) climbed 5.5 per cent to 48c after announcing it had commenced building a “lab on a chip” device aimed at simplifying disease detection. The biochip would feature channels for gas and liquid sampling, and would be used for disease diagnostic tests.
– 8common (ASX:8CO) dipped 3.7 per cent to 13c after announcing it had partnered with BHPAY Group and document intelligence company Sypht. The partnership will see 8CO use Sypht’s optical character recognition, to quickly extract key information from receipts updated to the expense8 platform.
IXUP (ASX:IXU) – capital raising
Lucapa Diamond (ASX:LOM) – capital raising
Red Sky Energy (ASX:ROG) – capital raising
Scout Security (ASX:SCT) – capital raising
MedAdvisor (ASX:MDR) – capital raising
Patrys (ASX:PAB) – capital raising
IOUpay (ASX:IOU) – capital raising
Godolphin Resources (ASX:GRL) – capital raising
Rafaella Resources (ASX:RFR) – presentation
Corum Group (ASX:COO) – capital raising
Carbonxt Group (ASX:CG1) – capital raising