1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
2. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. Any entry which does not comply with these terms and conditions is invalid.
3. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and must not infringe and be free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
4. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Stockhead) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
5. To enter, entrants must complete the entry form online at Stockhead’s website. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
6. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the promoter. The promoter is not responsible for failure to receive any entry for any cause beyond its control.
7. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language.
8. All decisions made by the judges will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Stockhead).
10. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older.
11. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control. The promoter may disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
12. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. [Prizes will only be delivered in Australia.]
13. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion.
14. The best entry judged by the promoter will win 1 pair of Nuheara IQbuds valued at $399.00 (GST inclusive). The total prize pool is valued at $399.00 (GST inclusive). Prize values are correct at the time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prizes.
15. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
16. Promotion commences at 2pm AEST on 21 May 2018. Entries close at 5pm AEST, 15 June 2018.
17. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
18. The Promoter is AG Media Investments Pty Limited t/as Stockhead ACN 619 864 783.
20. The promoter may use the entrant’s names and/or any literary works comprised in an entry for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes without additional consideration to the entrant.
21. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
22. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Stockhead, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
23. Entries will be judged by Stockhead at 2pm at Level 3, 10 Bridge St, Sydney NSW 2000 on June 21, 2018. Entries will be judged on, among other things, the creativity and originality of the entry.
24. The winner’s name will be published on Stockhead’s website within 30 working days of the judging date.
25. The winner will be notified in writing by email within 30 working days of the judging date.
26. If Stockhead is unable to contact the winner within 30 working days of the judging date and Stockhead has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then the Stockhead will award the prize to another valid entrant.
27. The winner should look to the manufacturer of products awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Australian Consumer Law) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
28. A winner may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity in favour of the promoter in respect of a prize, in the form determined by the promoter.
29. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Stockhead.