MTM Critical Metals is an exploration company which is focused on searching for rare earth elements (REE), gold, lithium, nickel, and base metals in the Goldfields and Ravensthorpe districts of Western Australia and in the Abitibi region of the Province of Québec. The Company holds over 4,500km2 of tenements in three prolific and highly prospective mineral regions in Western Australia and has an option to acquire, through an earn-in arrangement, a 100% interest in 2,400 ha of exploration rights in Québec, Canada.
The East Laverton Projects is made up of a regionally extensive package of underexplored tenements prospective for REE, gold and base metals. The Mt Monger Gold Project comprises an area containing known gold deposits and occurrences in the Mt Monger area, located ~70km SE of Kalgoorlie and immediately adjacent to the Randalls gold mill operated by Silver Lake Resources Limited. The Ravensthorpe Project contains a package of tenements in the southern part of Western Australia between Esperance and Bremer Bay which are prospective for a range of minerals including REE, lithium, nickel and graphite.
The Pomme project on Québec is a known carbonatite intrusion that is enriched in REE and niobium (Nb) and is considered to be an extremely prospective exploration target adjacent to a world class REE resource (Montviel deposit). Priority drilling targets have been identified in all project areas and the Company is well funded to undertake effective exploration programs.
The Company has an experienced Board and management team which is focused on discovery to increase value for Shareholders.
John Hannaford | Non-Executive Chairman
- 25 years experience in resources and financial sectors.
- Highly experienced in executive and non-executive roles, corporate advisory, directorships, IPOs, RTO and funding.
David Izzard | Non-Executive Director
- 20 years experience in the resources and finance industry.
- Highly experienced director, extensive skills in all aspects of financial, commercial and corporate activities.
Lachlan Reynolds | Managing Director
- Geologist with more than 30 years involvement in mineral exploration, project feasibility and mining across multiple commodities.
- Experienced executive and senior manager for a number of ASX listed companies.
Simon Adams | CFO and Company Secretary
- Over 25 years of experience with listed (ASX and NASDAQ) and private companies in Australia.
- Experience in the areas of corporate and financial management, corporate compliance and business development.