Antipa Minerals is an ASX-listed mineral exploration and project development company focused on its flagship Minyari Dome Project within the Paterson Province of Western Australia.
The region hosts several world-class deposits including the Telfer gold-copper-silver mine, the Winu copper-gold-silver deposit and the Havieron gold-copper deposit and is experiencing an exploration and discovery boom with over 15Moz of gold, 3Mt of copper and 50Moz of silver discovered in recent years.
Antipa consolidated a dominant and enviable 5,100km2 portfolio of exploration ground in the Paterson with the objective of making significant gold-copper discoveries, developing mines, and providing maximum leverage to shareholders. The strategic nature and prospectivity of Antipa’s landholding attracted Rio Tinto, Newcrest Mining and IGO Ltd to enter significant Joint Ventures.
The Company’s portfolio already boasts 3.8Moz of gold equivalent attributable Mineral Resource. The flagship Minyari Dome Project is 100% owned by Antipa and is host to a 2.6Moz gold equivalent Mineral Resource.
Roger Mason | Managing Director
- Geologist with 35 years’ experience spanning exploration, production and acquisition projects
- Former General Manager Geology for LionOre Australia and Norilsk Nickel Australia
- Former consultant to Integra Mining Ltd
Mark Rodda | Executive Director - Commercial and Legal
- Lawyer and corporate consultant
- 25 years legal, commercial and corporate management experience
- Director of Lepidico
- Former Chairman of Coalspur Mines, and former General Counsel of LionOre Mining international